Monday, April 20, 2009

RROD

Those three red lights have struck my system again for the second time. The first took place last November. I was playing some MP Gears of War 2 with my friends when my system shut down.

Xbox customer service is always a pleasurable experience.....(hope you picked up on the sarcasm there). I will be sending my system off this week and the nice little lady on the phone, who is somewhere in a distant country, told me my system would be out for three weeks.

I got to find something to fill my 360 time to keep me from going insane.

2 comments:

ThrawnOmega said...

That totally sucks! The good news, at least, is we'll still be around for MP action when you get your XBOX back.

I don't know if you're into sci-fi that much, but if you are, I'd highly recommend checking out John Ringo's books. They're awesome military sci-fi books written by a former member of the army, so he knows his stuff (or seems to, from my POV ^-^). He's got more than enough books to keep you busy for a month. I;d recommend A Hymn Before Battle, Gust Front, and There Will Be Dragons as starting points. His stuff is fantastic.

That's one suggestion. Good luck killing the time =P

Unknown said...

Are you gonna buy a new one within 3 weeks, or are you just gonna wait out the 3 weeks with no 360?