Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Quick Update


Another game to add to the completed list for my second 100% compeltion of the month. Madden 08 helped me raise my score past the 23k mark and also sealed my victory is the x360a challenge over on 360voice.com!
x360a.org announced GSL VII and I have entered my name to be drafted. Im looking forward to participating. Im hoping to land on a solid team but most importantly to make some new gaming friends. My gamerscore should see a very nice boost from the competion which is a big plus.
My goal to hit 30k by the end of 2009 is going to be smashed early this year. Im officially changing my goal to hit 50k by then end of the year; hopefully by the end of the GSL if Im lucky =).

1 comment:

ThrawnOmega said...

I've looked at your card. You very well could have 50k by the end of the GSL. =)